Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Money Will Not Change Loneliness ~ Morgan Freeman Video

Rich, Sick, or Lonely - What is evil?

While listening/watching to the above video regarding money not being enough by Morgan Freeman, I recognized his words were similar with recent written #DawnThoughts in my notebook.

The fact I wrote things being seen and heard was additional evidence of how our human souls connect.

I had just finished writing "egomaniacs" and my mother called for me.

Initially, I was irritated because this mind (an experience other writers can understand) was flowing

I went since all things occurring (good and bad) lately, seem to be quite purposeful for me.

I sat in awe hearing personal thoughts from voice of a man privately called my, "Motion Picture Daddy."

Life is short and money will not buy a lack of loneliness. We experience love by loving unconditionally, with heart and #SOWL.

"Love one another as yourself." 

A commandment seemingly forgotten based on greed, selfish ways, and insecurity.

I believe when we learn to start loving ourselves, real love shall begin flowing in, out, and through us.

💫 #ShoutOutWithLove 💫

No comments:

Post a Comment