Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wait and See

Someone's Looking

Look deep in my eye,
Tell me what you see.
Are you viewing the,
Pain or misery?

Eyes can be windows,
Into our soul.
If you see sorrow,
You're seeing my whole.

We were not promised,
That life would be fair.
Knowledge suffering,
I'm strong and still here.

Ups downs heartache loss,
Yet still I am sane.
Further strength and grace,
So I can remain.

Far from perfection,
I have my own view.
Taking all we get,
Find ways to pursue.

Accomplishing which,
We are birthed to give.
During good and bad,
Created to live.

Some may disagree,
Or believe not true.
That's fine with me for,
All have things to do.

My gift is to love,
Not judge wrong or right.
Despite obstacles,
Keep standing and fight.

This is my battle,
Chosen just for me.
Being a winner,
Sit back wait and see.